Chapter 3: "Demon's Heresy"
by Jim Groves
The Wrath of the Righteous Adventure Path continues with “Demon's Heresy,” by Jim Groves. After reclaiming the city of Drezen and recovering the lost sacred banner known as the Sword of Valor, the heroes have established a significant foothold behind enemy lines. With the demon armies still concentrating their attacks to the south, the heroes must now set off into the heart of the Worldwound to seek out powerful new allies and strike a mortal blow against the Templars of the Ivory Labyrinth—but in doing so, they discover a disturbing truth about the crystalline source of mythic power the demons have been using against the crusaders. Will the heroes survive the terrors of the Worldwound long enough to end the demons’ increasing attacks?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Wrath of the Righteous Adventure Path and includes:
- “Demon’s Heresy,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 9th-level characters with 3 mythic tiers, by Jim Groves.
- A study of the Green Faith, an ancient philosophy revolving around nature, by Sean K Reynolds.
- A look at the unnatural horrors known as worms that walk, by Amanda Hamon.
- A journey to a crusader outpost inside the Worldwound in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Robin D. Laws.
- Four new monsters, by Jim Groves, Amanda Hamon, and James Jacobs.
Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world’s oldest fantasy RPG.