Unlock the secrets of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game! This 160-page strategy guide gives you invaluable advice on how to make a character, from the formation of a concept to selecting the best options to make your character come to life. An extensive look at the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook rules helps you explore the world and survive the terrible dangers of the adventuring life. This guide also includes rules for advancing your character from simple beginnings to the heights of power. Learn to improve your play and master the game with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Strategy Guide!
- The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Strategy Guide includes:
- A user-friendly step-by-step illustrated guide to building your character, everything from deciding a theme (like archer, berserker, knight, pyromancer, and more!) to picking your gear.
- Tips for making an effective and fun character to play whether exploring the world or in the middle of combat.
- Guidelines to help you navigate every aspect of the game, from dungeon exploration to combat to venturing into the wilderness.
- Comprehensive guide to complex Pathfinder RPG rules systems like combat maneuvers, attacks of opportunity, action types, and modifier stacking.
- Tips on getting the most utility out of spell selection and tactical suggestions for commonly cast spells.
- Overviews of exciting character options beyond the Core Rulebook.
Written by Wolfgang Baur and John Compton.