Atlas of the Walking Dead
Atlas of the Walking Dead (Quellenbuch)From all corners of the world, they come. Leaving their graves for food, vengeance, or by the command of mysterious powers, the dead walk among the living. Nor is this something new - The dead have walked for ages.
Some walking dead are obvious from their appearance, but others could be the normal-looking person sitting nearby. A few might be family members. Or even family pets. Some fall from shotgun blasts just like the brain-eaters back home. Others are much harder to kill. Some can only find rest when they have completed their purpose, and some cannot die at all. Ever.
Across the world and down through the centuries, people have wondered: How do you kill something that's already dead?
The Atlas of the Walking Dead is a supplement for the All Flesh Must Be Eaten RPG. In it, you will find:
- Descriptions of more than 60 types of walking dead from different cultures and countries, divided into 18 easy-to-use sections.
- Bonus features for each creature type, allowing nearly endless customization.
- Nearly 50 new zombie aspects and several new rules.
- More than 60 story ideas tied to these new creatures.
- Details on undead animals from around the world.